Accountant financial statements/Tax adviser (m/f) | thg Luxemburg
What we expect from you:
- Establish company accounts, tax and VAT returns as well as annual financial statements autonomously
- Develop relevant management analysis
- Advise and support the agents in their accounting work
- University level studies or similar with a diploma in accounting or in company management
- Demonstrate your first professional experience in an accounting and tax advice practice or in the accounting department of a company
- To have successfully completed the Luxembourg tax course and/or to have been admitted to the profession of certified accountant (or a similar qualification)
- Have a strong sense of organisation, work in a structured manner, honesty and reliability, be able to work perfectly independently while appreciating teamwork
- Guarantee a good knowledge of German and French
We propose an interesting range of agents, a pleasant working environment as well as a salary to match your responsibilities. Our office, which has been specialised in consultancy for many years, is in full expansion mode and has a flexible organisation. You will find many opportunities for personal and professional development.
We would like to get to know you. Please send us your application by email or postal mail to the address mentioned below, including your diplomas, a photo, a possible date for starting work, a cover letter as well as your CV. Total discretion is assured.
Attn. Mr Erwin Schröder